Improve your Clinical Practice, prepare for Specialty Certification, and ace Nursing School.
- Learn at your own pace
- 1 : 1 tutoring when needed
- Pass the exam!
“Your nurses will pass the exam. I guarantee it!”
David W. Woodruff PhD, APRN, CNE, CCRN-K, PCCN-K, CEN, FNAP The Certification Coach®
We’ve helped thousands of nurses like you fulfill their goals:
“I passed CCRN today. The educational materials prepared by you are the best I have ever studied. Your explanations are so clear and helped me to read the questions correctly -MLI, RN
“In Canada, we write exams for our specialty. Mine is Critical Care. In April of this year I wrote my Critical Care Certification, and this week I found out I was successful” -PM, RN
“This is amazing, thank you so much for making such a complicated topic so easy!” -SS, RN
Welcome to The Nursing Prof, home of the Nurse Tutor and the Certification Coach®.
Here you will find helpful resources to improve your Clinical Practice, prepare for Specialty Certification, and ace Nursing School. Now there’s help for the busy nurse or nursing student who wants to pursue their career dreams and goals. The Nurse Prof will help you easily manage complex patients, get certified in your specialty, and ace nursing school.
Here’s what you get:
Concise and focused help on the topics you need most!
Here’s what you get:
- Great explanations that you will understand
- Simple, programmed courses and videos
- Direct, 1:1 tutoring with instantly actionable items
- Q&A from right within your course: get timely replies
- Frequently updated content
- Test-taking tips
- Study strategies
- Comprehensive assessment to evaluate your readiness to test
- Guaranteed success!
“Certified nurses improve patient care.” Boev, C., Xue, Y., & Ingersoll, G. L. (2015). Nursing job satisfaction, certification, and healthcare-associated infections in critical care. Intensive and Critical Care Nursing, 31(5), 276–284.
Nursing Success Courses by David Woodruff, The Certification Coach®
Improve Your Clinical Care
- Nursing Emergencies
- Nursing Made Easy: ABG Analysis
- Pass the CCRN
- Pass the PCCN
Ace Nursing School
- Individual Tutoring
- Nursing School Resources
- YouTube Videos
Meet Dr. Woodruff, The Certification Coach®
Learn directly from the best!
David W. Woodruff
Dr. Woodruff has been a Critical Care nurse for over 30 years and is certified in:
PhD, APRN, NPD-BC, CNE, CNE-cl, CCRN-K, PCCN-K, CEN, FNAP
- Critical Care and Progressive Care Nursing
- Nursing Professional Development
- Emergency Nursing
- Professional Staff Development and Nurse Education
Design a Certification Campaign
Strategies to Encourage Nursing CertificationWe’ll help you design a highly successful certification campaign for your institution.
From our blog
- The way it was?Shortly after the transition to online learning during the pandemic, faculty began talking about the return to the classroom. The pandemic encouraged many to explore their pedagogy as they moved their classes to an online environment. …
- Nursing Care of COVID PatientsIn a quote from a nurse on the frontlines of the COVID crisis, “I have witnessed innumerable deaths in my career. But I’ve never watched this many, relatively young, otherwise healthy people become this sick, this …
- Free RadicalsLet’s talk about free radicals. What causes free radicals to be produced in the body? Several different things. Cells that have decreased perfusion produce free radicals. This is what happens with myocardial infarction or stroke, or …